teaser shot for CC

camz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys gals. It's been a while...been a busy season so I haven't been dropping by. I wanted this as a teaser for the couple so CC kindly appreciated. Thanks :thumbup:

5059060240_143c9b7277_z.jpg

Last edited:
Watching because I love your work...

Is the html off for photo linkage now in TPF. I can't seem to figure out why I can't share the photo.

Thanks Eric!

Edit: Nevermind figured it out =)

I get what you're doing, but for some reason in this instance I find the foreground too distracting. Just my $.02, take it with a grain of salt... I'm a noob.

I agree with the comment above, I like the image and it's a cool idea, maybe it's my adhd kicking in but I get lost in the foreground, that's the first thing I see.

If this is a "sneaky pete" shot, I like it. Although the oof colors in the right foreground do distract from the overall photo.

I agree with the other that the OOF foreground element is way too overpowering. Maybe if you had taken a step left so it was a bit less in the photo. Between her jacket blending in with his, and the OOF thing blocking her, she doesn't really have a body. I think having her jacket totally out of the photo would have been better. I like the colors though.

Hey thanks everyone! I think i'm going to end up burning the colours on the right to tone it down a bit. Kindly appreciated!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back