What's new

Technical Feedback?

jensteward

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 27, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm new here (and to forums, in general), so hopefully this is where I need to be posting these. If not, feel free to redirect me. Any honest feedback/critique would be helpful. It's hard to count on friends and family for these things. :) In #1 I'm wondering how to remove the black bar on the door in the background? The rest, I could just use some general feedback. Oh, and I use Lightroom.

Thanks, in advance!


View attachment 7187
#1

$_DSC9372.webp
#2

$_DSC9542.webp
#3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom