What's new

tell me about this one

You know, it almost makes me think about the current photo challenge-secrets. All these people, and one thing in common: they all have some kind of secret, the big dark tunnel. That's just my nutty interpretation. Maybe I'm thinking too far into it, but I like it a lot.
There's a photo challenge here? active?

well when you say I like, I immediately agree with the rest of the sentence ;)
 
while I agree with your agreement with his agreement. I believe you can only for sure agree with this, if you the photographer plan on printing top level and larger than standard size, so the viewer can verify the parts of the frame may be appealing and they wont go unnoticed.
so fork out your wallet... you took the photo that cant just have a simple main subject..

well it's a good thing that printing here is not that expensive... I really need to start printing my photos...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom