Photos OK to edit
6721206405_d44727797d_b.jpg
[/url]
IMG_0586 by cnick975, [/IMG] on Flickr

*GASP!* Ugly?!?! Never. He's beautiful.

But, I'm biased.

6693163589_29d7efcc2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe! He is so adorable... reminds me of my moms little dog who has the same pitiful look at times. Not sure what kinda respond you want from everybody but I like the #2 picture the best.

Oops! Mine wasn't up for C&C... I didn't meant to hijack. I just get excited about Boston Terriers. :)

One isn't enough, eh? I have two at the moment. Squeeeee! They're currently snuggled together in a dog ball next to me.

But anyway, not the point.

OP: With respect to your photo... the focus is off, the composition is crooked and lacking, and the arm of the chair is distracting... but I guess I don't really care because he's so adorable.

Awww....what an adorable boy...

i checked out your flickr and pulled this one from your photos:

6721198327_4985d10ae9.jpg

i like this one better. it has better exposure, clearer focus, and tells a more emotional story.

His blind eyes are a bit creepy! He's not ugly... I have a Shar Pei and an english bulldog... the Shar pei has the corner on UGLY.

my parents had a boston that got ran over by horse trailer.. it was devastating ... great dog

will someone please tell me what C&C means.. i'm new here

i like this one better. it has better exposure, clearer focus, and tells a more emotional story.
He looks like he hates his life in this picture lmfao "why do I have these blind eyes?" lol but yeah i posted some on my flickr, I like this one too

Boston terriers are great dogs btw i will always have one its my favorite dog lol He's turning 9 I believe this year so hes getting a little old which is why his eyes are like that. But its common for boston terriers to get that because of their bulgy eyes

He looks like he hates his life in this picture lmfao "why do I have these blind eyes?" lol but yeah i posted some on my flickr, I like this one too

I know, I love that expression! But do you see why that makes it a more interesting photo to someone even though that isn't their dog and they don't inherently love him? It gives a stranger something to be interested in, even though they don't recognize him.

Awww how old is he? We have (just part of our cat/dog zoo actually lol) two 15 year old dogs and a 22 year old cat. The cat and one of the dogs have very similiar eyes. The one 15 year old is a dalmation and looks no different then he was when he was 3.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back