Tell me ...

core_17 said:
Ok...as I've stated so obviously above, my boyfriend isn't romantic AT ALL. But I've done tons for him. For his birthday I took him to a really nice restaraunt, bought him one of his favorite DVDs and gave him a nice massage, with scented oil, and all! Maybe it's not much, but it is when you're broke! I cook nice dinners for him quite often. Not too long ago I made him homemade cheesecake (his favorite)..and I've never made it before, so I was pretty nervous. And just today I went and got all the indgredients for lasagne, which I've never made before, either. (wish me luck!) I just pamper him in general. Hmmm...I think I'm getting inspired. I wanna do something ultra-sweet for him....now to figure out what?

sit there and demand he do something for you!!! really, corry, if you need a massage, u know what state to visit. :twisted:

md

:oops: Aw...that's so sweet! Actually, I have flat out told him what I want. I think I need to try something else. If that doesn't work...well, who knows what'll happen. But he'd better figure out he needs to take care of ME sometimes! :cry:

Ahh romance makes me all soppy :love: :lol:

I cant tell you the romantic thing I did recently because sometimes he peeks in this forum ( well , he knows about it anyway ) ...
It's for his birthday , (which is the 22nd Sept ) and his pressie is due to arrive at his place any day now ..... so I better shush for now heh.

Named a star for her. Really! :)

Big Mike said:
Hey Arty...where have you been?

I thought maybe you met a girl, got married and went on a long honeymoon.

Sos mate...school started and ive been bogged down with work plus school...plus all the posts are long so its impossible to read it all :(

Last time I bought my wife flowers (beautiful pink Lilliums) she accused me of just getting them so I could photograph them.

They made a damn fine series of 3 five by sevens tho. LMAO.

2Stupid2Duck said:
Last time I bought my wife flowers (beautiful pink Lilliums) she accused me of just getting them so I could photograph them.

They made a damn fine series of 3 five by sevens tho. LMAO.

That is just TOO funny!

A friend of mine and I were talking about our boyfriends and being romantic the other day...she said she got HIM flowers last week, and the first thing out of his mouth was 'what guy gave em to you'? Some men can be such JERKS sometimes!!!!

romantic? hahaha my ex-b/f invited me for a pizza :p

haha that would work for me mentos you would be surprised the draw a good meal has for a guy :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back