MrMatthieu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mondephotos.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
just a few night shots in a boudhist temple in Taipei, taken this WE.
This is not the kind of picture I really like , but I did it as an technical exercise in order to improve my skills :lol:

1/

2/

3/

4/

The last one is a great shot

I like the first one and the last ones quite a bit.#s 3 & 4 look like they're leaned slightly to the right though.

Photo 2 is too dark.

Photo 1 is nice - but I could do well without the distraction of the look towards the door and street, I feel.

I really like 3 and 4. They give me a lot to look at and all is light and bright enough to enjoy the exotic views that you keep presenting us from your trips to Taipei! Thanks you, Monsieur Matthieu! :hugs:

Ocyruss55: Thanks last one is my fav ;)

JeremyZ: thanks for comment, I will check for 2&4, but leaning picture a very frequent pb with me, alsays same side , on the right :lol:

My der Corinna :mrgreen: ,

2 too dark OK.
1 I think the distraction of the street is not present enough to make the pictur eefficient. If the man was closer it will be more mysterious... I like this picture just a bit because of teh street & the green light, but I am not really satisfied, I iwll try again next time .
Thanks for 3&4
Happy to see that you like to see this picture from this place, no better comment that to see that you have pleasure watching this :blushing:

And for this :hugs: .... I give you this from Taiwan
E_07FL%7E1.GIF

Most reactions

New Topics

Back