What's new

Ten Seconds

Lars Leber

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 20, 2007
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A 10-second exposure of my watch..

20070111102930_img_6209_800.jpg
 
Nice idea makes me wish I thought of this!
 
Love it.

(In just 20 posts, you've landed on my "must check out what he's posted" list.)
 
wow dude, thats awesome! well done. i wish i had a camera capeable of that.
 
Very cool, but it could not have been 10 seconds. Your watch indicates 8 seconds. It could have been 9, if you tripped the shutter right as it clicked. But not ten.

Very nice shot; I quite like it.
 
Some of the more creative (than myself!) people come up with the coolest of ideas, I must say. This is one of them! Wow.

(I think the ONLY reason why to take a photo of this kind has never occurred to me is because I don't have a watch. Yes. Must be :greenpbl: :biggrin: )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom