Tennessee and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Logo Redesign

$46000 for a logo.........I knew I should have taken up graphic design instead of photography.........:rolleyes:

$46000 for a logo.........I knew I should have taken up graphic design instead of photography.........:rolleyes:
It's all in the salesmanship.
Salesman Ship my @$$!!!

This goes beyond salesman ship. That state just got taken by a "Nigerian Prince who won a giant multi-millon dollar Lottery and can't leave the country to collect it. So for a small fee, say $46,000.00 up front, he will have half of the mulit-million dollars in winnings wired to their bank account."

P.T. Barnum is rolling over in his grave for not having his shot at the current State of Tennessee.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

UPDATE: GS&F says that it took nearly NINE MONTHS to produce this new logo, brainstorming sessions, information-gathering panels, etc. included.

In other news they also announced that coincidentally, about nine months ago, they hired a new CEO:
monkeyselfie.jpg

UPDATE: GS&F says that it took nearly NINE MONTHS to produce this new logo, brainstorming sessions, information-gathering panels, etc. included.

In other news they also announced that coincidentally, about nine months ago, they hired a new CEO:
View attachment 102015
Why do I get the feeling that these guys were either the ones that developed the logo OR the ones that liked it and decided to pay for it. Perhaps it shows both.

three+stooges.png

I side with the firm. The actual time spent making the logo was maybe 20 mins tops, but having worked with government agencies in the past I can say that there were probably no less than 10,000 revisions, 1,000 meetings and 1,000,000 emails exchanged.

You want something done smoothly, quickly and cheaply you go to the private sector. You want a simple logo redesign to turn into a expensive time waste, you call the local government.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back