What's new

Tennessee Spring Car Show

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
254
Reaction score
3
Location
Burlington, NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure where else to post these, so heres to hoping! A lot of beautiful subject matter this weekend but soooooo many people and tight quarters I was entirely to limited for my liking. Was hoping to fill a card full with photos but only ended up with a few I liked. These were shot with my D90 on a Tamron 90mm lens. C&C always welcomed.



1)

DSC_0122.jpg






I had just flipped through some pictures on symmetry, so I had to give it a shot.
2)

DSC_0115.jpg





I think this should be titled "Layers of Wisdom"
3)

DSC_0128.jpg
 
i really love that Layers of Wisdom... A pure abstract stuff :D
 
thanks... not typically into abstract but here lately it is catching my eye, a lot of fun to play with!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom