What's new

Tenting in Norwegian mountains

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Aug 29, 2010
Messages
3,400
Reaction score
657
Location
Norway
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Me and a friend (girlfriend, pretty much...we haven't really called it that ourselves yet) drove home from Ås, the small town where we study. Halfway, we stopped mid-mountain, packed our rucksacks and walked for an hour into the wilderness. We made camp, watched Se7en in the tent and went to sleep :)

Pretty nice. Here's an (HDR) iPhone image I tried to fix a little in photoshop, showing the location.

IMG_1977v2.jpg
 
That's what we need here. It's forecast to reach into the mid 30s this weekend and may make it to 38 by Sunday.

Joe
 
:er:

I hate you.
 
Snow's fine, but I'd easily take your warm weather! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom