RobN185
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2011
- Messages
- 617
- Reaction score
- 293
- Location
- France
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
When the conditions are right, I keep going back to this place, it is a lake abut 10kms from where I live, and when the sky is clear it's always worth a drive out.
The land outcrop works really well when mirrored, and forms islands. I think it's pretty cool.
Yeah, I know the shadows are also mirrored, but it's not really meant to be real, just unreal.
1.
2.
I posted a similar version a couple of years ago, with totally calm water forming a natural horizontal mirror also.
The land outcrop works really well when mirrored, and forms islands. I think it's pretty cool.
Yeah, I know the shadows are also mirrored, but it's not really meant to be real, just unreal.
1.
2.
I posted a similar version a couple of years ago, with totally calm water forming a natural horizontal mirror also.