Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0024-Edit-Edit.jpg

IMG_0044-Edit.jpg

IMG_0065-Edit.jpg

I like your skin tones and hilights in the eyes
Ok here is wat I watch for,

1) 4 fingers and no Thumb,
Shaddow on both sides of the nose, adding a reflector above would help to correct this
the reflection on the pole is lighter than any part of your model is and this draw you way from her

2) I like this shot but it is a bit dark and could use a tighter crop, one small note would be to watch the neck in number 2 dropping the shoulder would eliminate the bulge in the neck and give a nice jaw line, it seems like it could be a bit sharper when you look at number 3

3) I like this shot, again try to drop the shoulder and show more neck as well watch the composure (Rule of 3rds)

seems too much photoshop work was done. I see random spots that show to much sharpening like the teeth, lips, and a bit around the outside of the eye like the eye lid.

She is very attractive and pleasing to look at.

I think there is too much head room in the first two. If cropped to bring her eyes to the top third of the image, it would appeal more.

You've got the bokeh working, dude!

Wow, excellent portraits. I like the over done look on the skin but thats just my taste. Well done!!!!

IMO, these are really dark. (If they look good on your monitor, I think it needs recalibration.)

Faces look over-worked in PP. Eyes and eye sockets are pretty dark; the whites are quite dark.
#2 and #3 also seem tilted to me.

Sorry,

Lew

girl1bc7.jpg

girl2ld0.jpg

girl3st4.jpg

i feel like theres a wierd blurring to these photos, almost like i'm looking at them through a film of some sort that makes a tiny bit of distortion... dont know what it is though..

i feel like theres a wierd blurring to these photos, almost like i'm looking at them through a film of some sort that makes a tiny bit of distortion... dont know what it is though..

My guess is that the OP has used a blurred layer to remove skin detail.

Just a little dark, but easily fixed with levels or a curve.

I dont think it looks too PP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back