Test Driving my New DSLR - Day 2 (Pic Heavy - Kitties inside ;) )

Hey Raj... I am from Mumbai too ... where do you go to click these animals ??

Hi Sneha, I'm not really from mumbai. Just been there once for a photography exhibition.. Most of my animal shots are at the Kolkata Alipore zoo.. I would say the Sanjay gandhi national park would be a good place for you to find some animals, I wanted to visit there but couldn't due to the lack of time. Powai lake would also be a great place if you are into bird photography :)

Hi Sneha, I'm not really from mumbai. Just been there once for a photography exhibition.. Most of my animal shots are at the Kolkata Alipore zoo.. I would say the Sanjay gandhi national park would be a good place for you to find some animals, I wanted to visit there but couldn't due to the lack of time. Powai lake would also be a great place if you are into bird photography :)

ohh Kolkatta..cool .... yes, Sanjay Gandhi national park would be good... we are planning to go there with our photography class so i hope i could shoot some good pictures...
I work in Powai but its difficult to find any birds around except for the crows ... :p..

nice to meet you...

ohh Kolkatta..cool .... yes, Sanjay Gandhi national park would be good... we are planning to go there with our photography class so i hope i could shoot some good pictures...
I work in Powai but its difficult to find any birds around except for the crows ... :p..

nice to meet you...
Lol.. I've never understood why non-bengalis call it Kolkatta, and the bengalis call it kolkata. :lol: I've heard of Peregrine falcon sightings near powai lake, may be you should try asking the local birders. The pleasure was all mine Sneha! :)

That's the best Phant shot i've seen in a long time Raj :mrgreen:

And I think that kitty in #1 was in MIB2 if i'm not mistaken :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back