Test fail ?..iPad upload???

Pukka312

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.uniquexpressionsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am primarily running on an iPad with the 3G network and my biggest obstacle is uploading photos from it. The "file upload" options from nearly every site are inactive from my iPad browser. I did find a workaround with an app browser that allows me to upload photos at a few sites, but this one is not one of them

Is there an app for this forum?

(I realize a computer Internet connection would be the ideal solution, however I'm in a 3rd world country at the moment where Internet is a bit of a challenge)

photography forum app by ForumRunner is for this site.
works great. lets you do most of what you can do from a browser...except "like" a post.

I am primarily running on an iPad with the 3G network and my biggest obstacle is uploading photos from it. The "file upload" options from nearly every site are inactive from my iPad browser. I did find a workaround with an app browser that allows me to upload photos at a few sites, but this one is not one of them

Is there an app for this forum?

(I realize a computer Internet connection would be the ideal solution, however I'm in a 3rd world country at the moment where Internet is a bit of a challenge)

There are apps to upload to Flickr, or Photobucket, from an iPad, to which you can then post the link from either site, here.

works great. lets you do most of what you can do from a browser...except "like" a post.

There are other apps that work with this forum also.

I use Tapatalk on both iPhone and iPad. It lets ou do everything from posting a photo to liking a post.

There are other apps that work with this forum also.

I use Tapatalk on both iPhone and iPad. It lets ou do everything from posting a photo to liking a post.

I just got tapatalk and i think i like it better than the forumrunner app... Tapatalk seems a little more streamlined.

Sent from my ..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back