Testing my 70-200mm f/2.8L IS. Day at the park

Robin Usagani

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looks like you're happy with your new toy ;)

#2 is my favorite (a bit blown out highlights though). Nice composition.

I love #2 ... simply awesome shot

Love the whole set! (you know I'm a sucker for low apertures too!) Have fun with the great lens! =)

I just realized that lady in #4 looks very similar to one of the ladies in your corporate shoot

Thanks! Didnt really plan it. It was my lunch break LOL. I'll try to get more serious shots that is well planned.
Love the whole set! (you know I'm a sucker for low apertures too!) Have fun with the great lens! =)

No. She is some random pregnant woman taking a nap at the park. I was pretending I was taking the shot of the rabbit just in case she wakes up LOL.
I just realized that lady in #4 looks very similar to one of the ladies in your corporate shoot

No. She is some random pregnant woman taking a nap at the park. I was pretending I was taking the shot of the rabbit just in case she wakes up LOL.

Yeah I figured that seeing how this lady's stomach is so huge. That's the way to do it man, pretend ur taking pics of something else. :thumbup:

#2 is great!!!

Making me jealous of the 70-200mm...

#2 is friggin awesome...
About the blown out parts of it. I think that may be a small problem as it looks like a pretty reflective surface and its reflecting the sun? Looks good anyway.

Really good shots Schwetty...

See we told you that its better to get good glass over a new body didnt we!

I think the bokeh on the mk I is better than the mk II.

The mk II is sharper and has better IS though.

Most reactions

Back