What's new

Testing the new lens.

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone, these shots aren't meant to be good or anything, I'm just givin' the new lens a go. You can critique them if you want, in fact, it's encouraged.

Turtle:
_DSC3109-Edit.jpg


Plant:
_DSC3204-Edit.jpg


I do realize Turtle is a little soft by the way, he just, moves too damn much HAHA.

Thanks for looking.
 
love both. No.2 is a little blown out in the whites but I like the concept. No. 1 is obviously post photoshop but I get the idea and the image is really nice.
 
I love the colour in the cat's eyes. Very dramatic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom