What's new

*testing waters*

forgot to add some information... comes with charger, battery (newer) all cables, body cap and strap.. camera is in great shape.. beautiful camera...
 
450 is too high. you can pay that much for a new Rebel XT which is the plastic version, no shutter life shortening, and a larger buffer.......... so unless someone cares THAT much about a metal body and a scroll wheel, it's probably not gonna happen.
 
so, lets compare the rebel XT to the 10 d, even 20 d maybe the 30 and 40 d... rebels are in a different class, also depreciate differently... 350 for the camera, considering that the same stuff averages about 350 on ebay... dont like it dont buy it easy as that
 
The XT sits under the 20D the Rebel (regular) sits under the 10D. The Rebel XTs refresh makes it perform just like a 10D only with a larger buffer and cheaper bodywork. I'm not trying to offend you I'm just saying it's unlikely. I was also saying they can get an XT NEW for the price of this used 10D that is probably nearing the end of its shutter life. I'm not trying to block you out of a sale but I also wouldn't want anyone getting ripped off. You should try craigslist for a possible quick local sale.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom