What's new

Texas Bluebonnets

TyT41

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 27, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
DFW
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon T1i with Canon 55-250 f/4-5.6 attached.
Focal Length 55mm
ISO 100
f/8
SS - 1/250

I was working on a project where I was shooting both the beautiful Texas Bluebonnets in the foreground and capturing the sign of the business behind them. The Train just happened to be there when I went, and the car with the hole in it perfectly situated for the sign to be seen through it, so I rolled with it! In this shot, the sign was too blurry to be used for the business, but i kept I for my personal collection.

What do you think?
cleardot.gif
 

Attachments

  • $TyTamlynSpring.webp
    $TyTamlynSpring.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 88
The concept is neat, and the flowers are very pretty.
But I couldn't tell if it was a train or a warehouse in the background without your explanation. Could be worth a re-shoot if you are able to do so. Maybe try shooting in landscape and from a different angle?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom