What's new

Texas Ted's Western Collection

tedfoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nice! In pic 1 the merger into her head is slightly distracting?
 
Nice! In pic 1 the merger into her head is slightly distracting?

I think I understand...you mean the background (the rusty sheet metal with the tan silhouette of the cowgirl)doesn't contrast enough from her head? Is it her hair color, or the face into the tan silhouette? Or both?

Thanks for the feedback. I may try a B&W version with this one if it seems like it would come out better in that area. But I really liked the blue of the dress. I like to do the whole "turn everything grayscale except for one interesting/colorful item", but I think that's a bit overused and I don't want to be a one-trick pony.
 
I like 2 the best - very nice.
I don't think the selective coloring in 3 helps the photo at all.
1 really doesn't do anything for me. Perhaps a closer crop. The cowgirl picture would have been nicer if to the side of her head.
 
I like #2 as well.....good composition and depth of field.
 
For some reason, #2 has me wishing the first tag on the boot we see was tack sharp. Love the lines leading us down the boots, though.

I am also not a fan of selective color most times.
 
The boots in #2 are sharper then the girl in #1. People are more interesting then boots so treat them so, especially pretty girls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom