What's new

Texas Wildflower

petertalke

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Enjoy!

www.talkephotography.com

Flowers71Watermark.jpg
 
All I can say is, very nice. =] Great depth of field, the colors are really nice, haha I like how some of the petals are eaten at. Great wokr!
 
Thanks! :D
 
You did a great job on this picture. For some reason these flowers (Indian blanket) don't photograph well for me. Yellows in particular give me trouble. Fantastic work!
 
fun pic

my advice is that your framing of the shot, framing is composition and composition is everything.

in other words, get the beautiful flower out of dead center its bad for our eyes!

good shot, just think of the thirds rule in ur next shoot!
 
Nice shot! I like the colours.
 
I am enjoying the photo!
No doubt.
Lovely DOF, beautiful background, and the flower is a beauty as is, too.
You work with the perfect symmetry and roundness of the flower here, I take it, hence the centredness. I am sure you decided to compose your photos like this for a reason and not out of making a silly mistake. Am I right?
 
Thanks for the feedback! I realize the rule of thirds, but occasionally, such rule of thirds does not work. The depth of field helps out along with the colors of the flower. Not the most artistic shot...but decent?
 
Yes. "Decent" indeed. At least.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom