Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 22, 2006 #1 ~1~ ~2~ ~3~ ~4~ ~5~ ~6~
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #2 I like the classical still life character of Photo 3 best, although they are all still lifes, of course. Photo 1 comes second. The light is so nice in these!
I like the classical still life character of Photo 3 best, although they are all still lifes, of course. Photo 1 comes second. The light is so nice in these!
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 23, 2006 #3 Nice job in capturing the lovely texture here! So are you the crocheter? I agree with La Foto...#3 is my fav too! : )
Nice job in capturing the lovely texture here! So are you the crocheter? I agree with La Foto...#3 is my fav too! : )