Wilson1990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Click for larger size!

They're all a bit dark, but hey, i like em

I thought I was going to see a fish!

I just don't see why you would want to take a picture of someone playing with a phone... and the last photo is really out of focus..

I just don't see why you would want to take a picture of someone playing with a phone... and the last photo is really out of focus..

I wasn't sure sbout the texting bit, either, but I like the picture of the fish - er, guitar. :D (I crack me up). I don't think its out of focus, the focus is the strings, right where they go over the pickup.

you only have 3 out of 4 strings in focus, but the DOF isn't done well. you should reshoot the bass with perhaps a larger area in focus? but if you like it, nevermind the suggestions.

I had the same thoughts about the bass photo, i was going for a larger area of focus but it just wasn't having it, next time im in my friends house (cause its not my bass!) i'll see if I can get it.

Well, why not?

why not? the subject is just a person staring at a phone, perhaps if you had done a shot from behind the person so you could see the text on the phone but with a open fstop so that it was mostly blurred out. just an idea. and yea, i think i get what you were trying on the bass but it didnt work, use once again a wide open aperature and focus on the strongs.

I was trying to show how people are becoming more reliant on technology and the whole "oh my god machines are taking over our world" with the phone standing out.

I much prefer the one with just the phone anyway.

well if its what you wanted then okay, but if thats the point you were trying to make doing it the way i said would then take identity away from the person (you would only see the back of their head) which would rreally make that statement. well. think about it, a phone takes away someones identity (well in a way) okay i'll stop talking now :)

I like the mood of the first texting one. I think it is great that you can't see their head.

The focus is a little off in the second but the idea is good and it could look very good with some minor changes.

btw you are Utter Nutter on BMX-forum? and A. Wilson on flickr?

Why yes i am ;)

and i think i see where you're coming from Mike

Most reactions

Back