What's new

Textures and shapes around a refinery

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
84
well, I think its a refinery... not sure..

PAtrip%20%288%20of%2013%29.jpg



PAtrip%20%288%20of%2013%292.jpg



PAtrip%20%288%20of%2013%293.jpg




PAtrip%20%288%20of%2013%294.jpg
 
nice shots, very spooky...kind of reminds me of Saw
 
I like these, however, #2 is a little dark for me. It never actually hits a true white value like the first does. (top of the lamp reflection)

#3 need more variety for my taste.

#4: Same as #2, never hits a true white value, although this is slightly different because there are hardly any reflective materials. This one is large an IMO critique, changes in personal preference greatly.
 
That fourth one is amazing! I love how all of these seem to have a certain feeling along with them. I think these are all wonderful. =)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom