What's new

Textures

Demers18

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 11, 2011
Messages
1,330
Reaction score
265
Location
Sudbury
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8132563244_6047f30191_b.jpg
[/url] Texture by lee.demers, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
Colors very nice but I think the light was very soft and something from 3d feel escaped (IMHO). Maybe can you also bring the building to the level ?
 
Colors very nice but I think the light was very soft and something from 3d feel escaped (IMHO). Maybe can you also bring the building to the level ?
I agree with everything timor said.
 
timor said:
Colors very nice but I think the light was very soft and something from 3d feel escaped (IMHO). Maybe can you also bring the building to the level ?

I didn't have the best light that day as it quite overcast, I may have to go back a revisit.
I've been struggling with trying to make this building look level. I used the level with in the camera and all was good until I got back home and looked and found that it wasn't. Te building itself isn't level nor are any of the bricks. I will have to go back and see if I can play around with it a little more.
Thanks Timor and Federico for your comments.
 
Te building itself isn't level nor are any of the bricks.
That is a problem as we, viewers, have no reference point to see that. But this things happened, I know a building which is sinking on one side. ( I wonder if it is still standing or demolished already.)
 
I liked this very much; i just adjusted the brightness to see how it works...


They give the feeling of a gloomy day and a bright day....so i like them both :D
Regards :D
 
I liked this very much; i just adjusted the brightness to see how it works...

They give the feeling of a gloomy day and a bright day....so i like them both :D
Regards :D

Thanks Frequency! I like them both as well. I'll play around with the brightness as well to see what I can come up with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom