What's new

Thar be treasure here

Battou

TPF junkie!
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
8,046
Reaction score
65
Location
Slapamonkey, New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
445903_005_2.jpg

See it Bigger here

Ex marks the spot baby....thar be treasure here.
 
Did you learn nothing from Indiana Jones? X never, ever marks the spot.
 
I learned that if I run really fast I can escape a giant rolling bolder....does that count :D
 
Well, I'd say it would be a lot more interesting (to me, at least) if the wood weren't directly in the center, straight up and down. Perhaps if it were diagonal across the frame? I like the concept though- it makes you wonder what is going on there (and if there really is treasure!) :)
 
Well, I'd say it would be a lot more interesting (to me, at least) if the wood weren't directly in the center, straight up and down. Perhaps if it were diagonal across the frame? I like the concept though- it makes you wonder what is going on there (and if there really is treasure!) :)

When I took this, I also took a couple composed with the tie going right to left, also centered, but it seemed to snapshotesk for my taste (hence my posting this one) I did not even think to try going corner to corner, but sitting here thinking about it and imagining it, it seems like it would come off as slopy diagonals but.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom