What's new

That Sinking Feeling

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
p353869375-4.jpg
 
Love the textures!
 
Love the textures!
Thank you, Charlie!

Since no one has mentioned on it, I'll be the first one to say that I don't like the artifacts on the clouds. I don't even know when during PP this happened – while the resulting effect seems to go well with the almost-surreal subject, I don't like my images looking artificial in any way.
 
Love the textures!
Thank you, Charlie!

Since no one has mentioned on it, I'll be the first one to say that I don't like the artifacts on the clouds. I don't even know when during PP this happened – while the resulting effect seems to go well with the almost-surreal subject, I don't like my images looking artificial in any way.

I just assumed they were HDR artifacts.... not really objectionable, IMO. At least not on the size we can post here... :)
 
I just assumed they were HDR artifacts....
There is no HDR in my past, present or future... just not my technique of choice :)

not really objectionable, IMO. At least not on the size we can post here... :)
It does look better when viewed big, but still.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom