Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Pretty young lady went with me
2903923555_2fe2377631.jpg

2903925093_1dcc7ea2bf.jpg

2904770532_1895a744b5.jpg

2903927209_2f82296dd2.jpg

Last edited:
Well only #3 is showing for me and its a bloody Budgie! What sort of a Zoo has a bloody Budgie in it? Probably like the Zoo I went to that only had a Dog, it was a sh1tzu.

Last edited:
way to show me up. Thanks. :lol: all jokes aside, nice series. Nice detail on the last one. The first one says the picture is unavailable to me :(

Mark

What sort of a Zoo has a bloody Budgie in it? Probably like the Zoo I went to that only had a Dog, it was a ****zu.
:biglaugh:

Only the first one isn't showing for me. I really like the ones that are showing...the lioness looks so regal (and there's a sense of coiled danger, just waiting to spring). Love the colours of the budgie and frog too.

There I hope I fixed the first one. Thanks for the comments. The budgie's were in a cage that you could walk in and they are everywhere. You can feed them and stuff. Kinda neat.

they all show for me :)
Must say I really like that frogs eye! very detailed
I must say I am not a fan of the lioness crop - I would have cut a lot of the top away - focus in on the cat :)

Nice shots. You framed the bird a tad too far left and almost lost a toe but otherwise it's a nice composition. The first image still doesn't show for me. I'm noticing a lot of problems with Flickr and PhotoBucket recently, what's going on with them?

Nice shots. You framed the bird a tad too far left and almost lost a toe but otherwise it's a nice composition. The first image still doesn't show for me. I'm noticing a lot of problems with Flickr and PhotoBucket recently, what's going on with them?

I think so as well... I could have done a better job with that one for sure.

Overread said:
they all show for me :)
Must say I really like that frogs eye! very detailed
I must say I am not a fan of the lioness crop - I would have cut a lot of the top away - focus in on the cat :)

Wait until I get home and get some more of the images done. I have a horz. of this shot that I like a lot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back