The 1 Mio $ Potato picture

Solarflare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Some rich dude sees a picture of a potatoe at some photographers home, asks its price, the photographer says 1 Mio, the rich guy pays it, and BANG its news.

Personally I think its irrelevant. Its just a proof that said rich guy doesnt know the value of money. For photographers in general, this doesnt change the general direction that its getting harder for them because everyone has a camera now (aka iPhone).

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've got a camera AND a potato!

Anybody?

Anybody?

unpopular

Reaction score
Some rich dude sees a picture of a potatoe at some photographers home, asks its price, the photographer says 1 Mio, the rich guy pays it, and BANG its news.

Personally I think its irrelevant. Its just a proof that said rich guy doesnt know the value of money. For photographers in general, this doesnt change the general direction that its getting harder for them because everyone has a camera now (aka iPhone).

Go to agree here. This image has no merit what so ever. I'm pretty open minded about things and can appreciate a lot of things others cannot.

This just isn't.

Designer

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All one has to do is to catch some rich guy with a million dollars in his pocket and feed him a B.S. line that he'll bite on.

Cha-ching!

Most reactions