The *AB* grill

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Nope, this one won't tighten or tone those obliques. Won't even cause you to break a sweat! But it might strain your eyes a little :mrgreen:

I don't know why, I've just really been into the simple compos and abstracts lately? Hopefully you'll like this one more than the ab wall I posted the other day (thanks JonK)!

39825184-L.jpg

Sorry, I don't remember the AB wall (whatever AB stands for?), but I know for sure that I like this abstract, most of all how the water droplets seem to carry the three background colours of blue, white and light brown through the entire photo, thus lighting up even the darkest corner. I find that very pleasing!

Thanks to all!

Sorry, I don't remember the AB wall (whatever AB stands for?),
Sorry LaFoto...abstract It was a post I did a couple of days ago (2 roofs &1 wall) :blushing: Glad you like this one.

The picture is kinda misleading. Those aren't actually water drops. It's a metal grill over a window to protect the glass. The window has a reflective coating on it, kind of like window tint (so you can't see inside). The coating is bubbled from old age and heat. That's what looks like water. The colors are just reflections of the sky and whatever else was outside. The material naturally blurs the reflection. I liked that you couldn't tell what you were looking at, and the fact that it still had nice colors.

Most reactions

Back