What's new

The abandoned house had a fire 2

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.
6900179276_3b58ed5af2_z.jpg


2.
7046276799_b295ca7d10_z.jpg


3.
6900178920_33ab218cc1_z.jpg
 
I think #3 has the most potentional. I dont personally care for the composition for the first 2. But thats just me and I'm still learning :)
 
I assume you are looking for comments? These look like pictures that an arson investigator would take, nice documentary images - but other than that, they don't do anything for me.

WesternGuy
 
I assume you are looking for comments? These look like pictures that an arson investigator would take, nice documentary images - but other than that, they don't do anything for me.

WesternGuy

Thank you for commenting.
 
Then HDR it up! hahah :) Bring out more color bring out more texture or put it in black and white. Like I said its got the most potential but like western guy said as is they dont do much for me.
 
These images can reflect the state of things there... as already pointed out third one is the best :D
 
Then HDR it up! hahah :) Bring out more color bring out more texture or put it in black and white. Like I said its got the most potential but like western guy said as is they dont do much for me.

I got your point from the beginning, Rebecca.

Thank you !
 
I actually like the first one best, it's really interesting.
There's alot of contrast, for example between the lower door which is not burnt and the upper doors that are. And of course there's blue sky where the ceiling should be, plus a fireplace floating in the middle of a wall... Very cool shot!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom