sarahashleyphotos

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3484441562_475446c7b7_o.jpg

My boyfriend is an actor and I had to do some environmental portraits for my studio lighting class so he is my first or like 4 that I have to shoot. I just had him read the script as I took photos.

They are very well, bit dark thought?

I would like to see some skirt over there. :)

wow you could of done a lot better than that...... btw im referring to your boyfriend.... the pictures on the other hand are great

wow you could of done a lot better than that...... btw im referring to your boyfriend....

That was utterly uncalled for.

To the OP -- a kicker would have helped define your subject in contrast to the background. The first image has a couple of problems -- the glare from the glasses, and the light seems to be a bit hot, blowing out the subject's right hand. I like the idea of the focus and DOF in the first and the lighting in the second, though the subject's face seem to be a tad underexposed in both.

Second shot looks like he's chanting some supernatural magic =O...
The lighting could improve on his face, right now it's kind of flat

first off...(and he may not even be able to read it)...nikonpreap, you're a dick.

secondly, i like how dark it is...i really get that stage feeling from it...like he;s on set, but rehearsing so the the stage lights are off...i like it.

well shot.

is he a stage actor or screen or both? pretty cool career to have!

first off...(and he may not even be able to read it)...nikonpreap, you're a dick.

secondly, i like how dark it is...i really get that stage feeling from it...like he;s on set, but rehearsing so the the stage lights are off...i like it.

well shot.

is he a stage actor or screen or both? pretty cool career to have!

He is a stage actor. Right now he is doing a play called Whats wrong with this picture at a local theater. Im going to re shoot though because I dont like how bright the light to the left is.

My only suggestion would be that if he wears black, put some light between him and the background too so his body doesn't disappear.

I like the shots though.

Most reactions

Back