the age discrimination in street/random models

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketshaver

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Whats the point of simply focusing on YOUNG women on the street, park, etc instead of actually looking at ANY age for a model?

Are you simply using the camera as a way to appear harmless to young women you want to meet in public, or is it simply an attempt to retain some sort of age based relevancy?

IE, if you only have photos of 30-50 year old sex pots in your portfolio, the young ones wont come have you photograph their high school graduation bikini pool party?

Or is simply focusing on shots of random young women the only method you have of approaching a woman under 30 in public and not wet your pants from fear of having to figure out something to talk to them about?

Much as the large rise in old film camera usage in public? The allure of using film, combined with the yupster trend in "vintage" anything?

I see you are still beating this dead horse, just minutes after your other thread was closed fown by the moderators.

Sigh. If I want to be preached it I will turn on cable TV and watch some religious zealot fundamentalist preacher. You are barking up the wrong tree here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back