What's new

The Airforce Museum in Dayton

stone_family3

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
349
Reaction score
2
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
USAFM02.jpg


USAFM04.jpg


USAFM06.jpg
 
A difficult shoot. All that black space with only pools of light. These look pretty good. It's a nice shot of the window. The focus seems a little soft on the others. I live about 8 miles from the museum and go occasionally.
 
Thank you, I didn't think of taking a tripod till we were in the museum, we live about 2 hours away so I couldn't turn back. Next trip this summer I'm definitely going to take one.
 
they're a bit too plain, they seem a bit too like simple holiday photos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom