The Alexander Nevskij's hill

elektro

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This place is not far Moscow. It is 100 km to the north from Moscow.
I have much ideas in my head, but I still know English very bad in order can to write all :banghead:

65.jpg

With pictures like this, you don't need many words.
Very, very nice.
What equipment do you use?
At that time I used Konica-Minolta Dynax (Maxxum) 5D. This photo took with tokina lens 19-35, it seems to me.
Now I use Nikon D80.
Thank you!

The color is very nice, the yellow, green, blue, and even a bit of purple. And they blend together so smoothly. Great job.

The color is very nice, the yellow, green, blue, and even a bit of purple. And they blend together so smoothly. Great job.
It's autumn tints...
It (autumn) is a hero of the colors :wink:
Thanks!

"Hero of colours" is a wonderful expression, Oleg. I like it!
And I admire you for the English you speak (write), for how long have you been learning it? Only MONTHS, isn't it so??! Wow! Amazing! Very soon you will be able to express ANYTHING you want to say in English! Your progress is soooo fast!

And the photo is really beautiful.
Can you tell us why there is a cross at the top of Alexander Nevskij's hill?

"Hero of colours" is a wonderful expression, Oleg. I like it!
I'm glad for your delight:heart:
And I admire you for the English you speak (write), for how long have you been learning it? Only MONTHS, isn't it so??!
I study English since August this year. It's true.
Wow! Amazing! Very soon you will be able to express ANYTHING you want to say in English! Your progress is soooo fast!
I blush like a rose :pig: )))
But I very often use the dictionary...:(
Can you tell us why there is a cross at the top of Alexander Nevskij's hill?
Gosh, this bag is very heavy for my language or I will do it very long!
Briefly, there was prince Alexander's house stay here. Also It was many war here.
That's why the cross is staying here

Well, thank you for the explanation. I think it already says enough. The house of Prince Alexander (name of the hill) and many wars -> deaths -> cross to remember. Thank you. That is ok! :D

very nice indeed!

the fence around the cross is maybe a bit close to the frame ... but this is really just nitpicking, nothing to worry about.

Very well exposed!

Hello Alex! I don't think that the frame must close the bit of fence.
:)

Most reactions

Back