What's new

The amazing human eye

The person has beautiful eyes! I have considered doing a whole series of these with a 105mm macro. I can see you and your flash in the reflection through.
 
yes lol i fixed that with this
.webp
 
Cool shot. I've never done anything like that before, but if it were me, I'd consider shifting the light source to get rid of the shadow.
 
To be honest, i think the shadow adds a bit of something to this (at least to me anyway) i plan to reshoot it and ill post the results sometime :)
 
About your edit (fixing) ;)

But if you posted that separately captioning "World in your eye", i would be the first to appreciate you ;)
 
so i goofed by letting you know it was the same shot? im kinda confused
 
What kind of fixing did you do? what that appears like a planet? :waiting:
 
Looks like a satellite to me ;) Ie, the Moon.

Anyway, does it really matter that he's visible in the ocular reflection ?

I think they're both good shots :)
 
yes i replaced myself with the moon
 
The original is great, but I'm really not a fan of the edit. The moon thing makes it feel like a poster in a science teacher's classroom and I'm surprised nobody else has complained about the color splash. that original picture though, Very cool detail of the iris & the veins in his eye. I'm with you, I feel like the shadow adds to the image...creates a depth that sets it apart. Regarding your reflection, I would try to feature it instead of fix it. shoot from behind a black sheet with a hole for your lens so that you're not in the frame, and light the room along with him so that some sort of really cool story is being told in his eyes. Or, use the heal brush to blacken out your reflection & call it a day. :)
 
Thanks for the tip!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom