L lordtris TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 39 Reaction score 17 Location columbus ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 #1 Just threw a lens on backwards to see where I ended, I think it looks kinda cool CC please Attachments $IMG_3328.webp 2 MB · Views: 155
jeveretts TPF Noob! Joined Jun 15, 2013 Messages 63 Reaction score 13 Location United States Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 #2 lordtris said: Just threw a lens on backwards Click to expand... wait.. what? You can do that?
L lordtris TPF Noob! Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 39 Reaction score 17 Location columbus ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 16, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Yeah and they make adapter rings as well. I just hand held it for this shot. The adapters are like 10 bucks off amazon.
Yeah and they make adapter rings as well. I just hand held it for this shot. The adapters are like 10 bucks off amazon.