The Ban the person above you game!!

Who said my religion had anything to do with the Church?
But people do think I'm a bit of a cult. And they always say "oh, God! It's you" when I enter a room.

Don't blame me for your visual impairment. It's your fault for not wanting to make a spectacle of yourself.

(Note to self: plan working. Soon these fools will forget I am the Dark Lord and then.... Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!)

Note to self: Hertz appears to be of two minds: he professes to be in search of earthly intelligence, yet threatens to snuff it out when he finds it.

psiholog.gif
<---- Hertz (or Avis?), receiving treatment for being 'of two minds'

see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-buddy-icon.gif

(I tend to be the one on the right... biting my tongue. To prevent really being banned).

Monkey see, monkey do

I know. That's why you blustering Dark Lords are so irksome :raisedbrow:

(Banned, because regular banning is required as part of your training regime)

...you blustering Dark Lords...

Is that the Canadian way of saying I have wind? :grumpy:

Bah! Your puny human bans bounce harmlessly off my mighty chest*.

*It's actually the foot-locker I keep my blankets in but you humans are too stupid to know the difference... Or to appreciate thrift. Being all powerful and Master of Creation doesn't come cheap, you know. I have to save the pennies where I can.

Is that the Canadian way of saying I have wind?

stinky.gif

Being Canadian, I would never actually say it....I'd pick some much subtler way to signify that fact.

Your puny human bans bounce harmlessly off my mighty chest*.
Heyyyyy, you're banned for imitation. Bouncing things off my mighty chest is my party trick. Get yer own! :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back