cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #1 D800, 24-80mm VR Baptism by Cosmonaut's, on Flickr
Heitz No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 10, 2011 Messages 941 Reaction score 145 Location Chicago, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #2 Cool! I can detect some lingering red on the rightmost person's shirt though. for full effect you might want to fix that
Cool! I can detect some lingering red on the rightmost person's shirt though. for full effect you might want to fix that
FanBoy No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 1,134 Reaction score 152 Location Pennsylvania Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #3 Interesting landscape shot. I like it!
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 16, 2012 #4 Yeah man! Nice shot. Well-executed!
cosmonaut No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 98 Location North Georgia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks all. Shooting dead at the sun I am surprised I had any detail in the shadows. I didn't adjust the exposure at all.
Thanks all. Shooting dead at the sun I am surprised I had any detail in the shadows. I didn't adjust the exposure at all.