What's new

The Base of Twin Falls

looks like a great place but I'm left wishing for a view that includes the source of that water ;)
 
looks like a great place but I'm left wishing for a view that includes the source of that water ;)

:D Then buy me WAL ;). Mr. Derrel doesn't seem to think I need one :lol:. I think I was shooting his old Nikon 24mm prime here.

I suppose I could have fairly easily stitched a few shots together. Good thought!
 
Excellent as such...yet do you have a vertical shot including the top? :D
 
Then just shoot multiple images into a mini-pano :P
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom