the basics

chrisgrieve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hello everyone,
i have been looking through these wonderful forums for a while now, i am just starting to get quite interested in digital photography as a hobby. All i have at the moment is a samsung P&S, but i want to learn more and hopefully purchase a dslr sometime soon. i want to learn some of the basics i.e. exporsure/aperture/dof/ f-stops etc..

i was wondering if anyone out there has seen anything online which explains the basics in laymens terms as i seem to be able to grap the concept if told to me in plain english. (basically the dummy dummy version)

if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

sorry, i have just realised after posting this that i have actually already posted a question back in september asking similar questions. but i would like to hear peoples views and guides anyway.

thanks

chrisgrieve

hello everyone,
i have been looking through these wonderful forums for a while now, i am just starting to get quite interested in digital photography as a hobby. All i have at the moment is a samsung P&S, but i want to learn more and hopefully purchase a dslr sometime soon. i want to learn some of the basics i.e. exporsure/aperture/dof/ f-stops etc..

i was wondering if anyone out there has seen anything online which explains the basics in laymens terms as i seem to be able to grap the concept if told to me in plain english. (basically the dummy dummy version)

if someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

chrisgrieve

http://www.photoxels.com/digital-photography-tutorials.html

^ There is that site. It is what I used at first when I didn't even know what iso meant.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back