What's new

The Beach! C&C

meccalli

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Trinidad
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yeah i live half an hour from here so why not...sadly i don't go often
but here they are..please comment.
1.
P7110202.jpg


2.

P7110198.jpg


3.
P7110195.jpg


4.
P7110194.jpg


5.
P7110186.jpg


6.
P7110182.jpg
 
#1 would be a good spot for a photoshoot!
 
Great pics. I think it's so amazing how there are so many people on this forum from so many different places in the world. I know I sound like a dork but I think it's so fascinating to see pics from Trinidad that I'd never get to see in a travel brochure.

1. interesting, would have moved the camera right to get the whole car door and avoid whatever is on the far left.

2. I would like this better with a little shallower DOF. What is the subject here?

3. 4. Might work better as landscapes? Too much sand in the forground, sky is beautiful.

5. I love this shot. It ooks like it grew out of the ground yesterday, very fresh and tropical.

6. Sky is a little overexposed.
 
hehe..i know what you mean, thanks for the tips guys.
 
Loved image #4. Personally, I would have probably cloned out the people and the little object on the lower right, draws to much attention away from the photograph.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom