What's new

The Beach

sashbar

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 13, 2012
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,183
Location
Behind the Irony Curtain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Coke Beach 2 web.webp
 
Last edited:
May I ask what is the main subject of the pic? I can't find anything interesting here. Maybe, that's why it's been here for a few days, but still have no respond.
 
May I ask what is the main subject of the pic? I can't find anything interesting here. Maybe, that's why it's been here for a few days, but still have no respond.

Thank you for your comment. Why do you think there must be "the main subject"? It is a cold, windy, empty beach. If you need the main subject - it is emptiness. Emptiness is the main subject here.
 
Last edited:
May I ask what is the main subject of the pic? I can't find anything interesting here. Maybe, that's why it's been here for a few days, but still have no respond.
This was my exact thought process. I am not sure what the idea of the image was. The beach? The umbrella? The person? The beer bottle? Too much going on, and not a clear vision.
 
Abandonment and neglect (the faded - but still oddly bright - sign), evidence of past life (beer bottle), maybe some lingering life (people on rocks). And all this on a beach, with a constantly churning, changing sea, which either contrasts the emptiness or gives it a context perhaps.

That's what I took out of it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom