What's new

the beast

ognistik

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
81.jpg


I took it some months ago...​
 
Very nice shot! I love the colors! I actually like the forground...for me it doesn't distract form the actual "beast" himself! lol...Its a very nice shot in a beautiful location!
 
i didn't mean that it distracts, it sort of gives a feel like the photographer is hiding, which i guess you could go for. i was just saying i could do without it, i guess because everything else is in focus
 
When I saw the title I was sort of hoping for something a little more ferocious. Haha
 
i think u need to draw horns on him. would be funny
 
I love the colors. I, for one, enjoy the foreground as it gives the 'scene' depth. And the 'scene' is what makes this shot go from 'good' to 'great'. Excellent work, bud.
 
The title makes this picture cute and funny :) Nice shot, I wouldn't change anything.
 
since you named it "the beast" i thought it should look like "the beast"...
THEBEAST.jpg


i definitely like yours better after all...
 
its one sad looking goat or whatever it is lol it almost looks like somewhere very underdeveloped
 
since you named it "the beast" i thought it should look like "the beast"...
THEBEAST.jpg


i definitely like yours better after all...

:biglaugh:

nicely done!!!
 
hehe.. sometimes i can't help myself. i do it to my own pics too.... hope no one's offended.
 
Geez .. sure hope that isn't his "pet" goat you guys are making fun of.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom