The best camera for a mama

Hi all,

Firstly, let me state that I don't want to be a professional photographer, I have no intention of going to school and trying to making a living out of this, i'll leave that one to the pro's! I do however want to take great pictures of my daughter (mainly).

To be able to take "great pictures of your daughter" you'll still have to 'go to school' so to speak, and persue an ever increasing knowledge of how your camera and photography works and how to make 'great images' on a consistant basis. It's more about the photographer than it is about the equipment.

Happy shooting. :thumbup:

just a question to the OP.

why nikon? :D

I read a few threads and Nikon seemed the best way to go, I don't know though.. as I said, brand new to this. Would a Canon be better?

I agree that I will still have to learn lots and broaden my knowledge about lots of different things, I'm willing to do that. I just wanted to make it clear that this isn't going to be a career change or anything, just some great snaps for memory purposes.

Thanks for all your help, my hubby has Adobe Photoshop which I had no idea about so I think I will try using that.

just a question to the OP.

why nikon? :D

I read a few threads and Nikon seemed the best way to go, I don't know though.. as I said, brand new to this. Would a Canon be better?

I agree that I will still have to learn lots and broaden my knowledge about lots of different things, I'm willing to do that. I just wanted to make it clear that this isn't going to be a career change or anything, just some great snaps for memory purposes.

Thanks for all your help, my hubby has Adobe Photoshop which I had no idea about so I think I will try using that.

you wont go wrong going either way. :D was just curious. that's all. :D

Most reactions

Back