The Best Clam Chowder

This image doesn't do a lot for me I'm sorry. I find that it seems truncated at the bottom and it seems like it's tilted even though it actually isn't. There is just a bit much going on in terms of signs and places I think I should be looking.

Since watching "Fight Club" some years ago, I know longer eat clam chowder.

Actually, I think you are all delusional. The best Clam CHOWDAH (yes, that is how it's pronounced) comes from New England; Maine specifically. ;)

This image doesn't do a lot for me I'm sorry. I find that it seems truncated at the bottom and it seems like it's tilted even though it actually isn't. There is just a bit much going on in terms of signs and places I think I should be looking.

This is my opinion, too. But I think it would be interesting to shoot just that neon sign (Mo's ANNEX..) at night when it's lit up nicely. It really typifies a timeless seafood corniness, I think.

The best clam chowder is Campbell's from a can obviously. ;)

This image just doesn't have a composition that I find pleasing...

There is so much to look at, and much of that stuff is extraneous and adds nothing to the main focal point, such as the blue building in the background.

This reminds me of something that I would photograph as a fond memory while I was on vacation.

Thanks guys. This was just a snapshot on a busy day. There were 2 cars parked right in front and people passing by in droves (hence the crop) this was one of the better shots I could eek out at peak hours. If I could go at blue hour or golden hour when there's no traffic I bet the shot would be much nicer. Gotta keep people out of those parking spots in front, somehow...

I'm partial to a little place in Seekonk, Mass for NE Chowdah. See if there is a way to get the cars to work in your favor.

Most reactions

Back