iamroyce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
tiny.cc
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
[h=1]The best iPhone 5 leaked images to date[/h]Richard Goodwin

[h=2]Ahead of the iPhone 5’s release date we’ve seen hundreds of supposedly leaked iPhone 5 images. Here’s our pick of the best[/h]Published on May 11, 2011

Updated: More iPhone 5 leaked pictures than you can shake a stick at!
Update: Apple is taking on more UK retail staff for the release of the iPhone 5. The recruitment drive alludes to a September release date, just as we expected.

Apple’s iPhone 5 is probably the most highly anticipated smartphone in the world. And the iPhone 5's release date is fast approaching.
People, generally speaking, go crazy for Apple – it’s their new opium. In the run-up to the iPhone 5 release date we’ve seen quite a few supposed leaked images of the device.
Granted, no one will know what the device looks like until Steve Jobs struts out on stage with one tucked in his Levi 501’s back pocket. This hasn’t stopped an absolute plethora of images hitting the web - what else are we meant to do with our days?
Some are extremely plausible and could be the real deal, whilst others are just plain silly. Nevertheless, we’ve compiled a list of our favourite for your consideration.
Enjoy!
278773.gif
The iPhone has changed a lot through time. Here's the lowdown on where it came from and where it may be going in 2011
277543.gif

This is our personal favourite iPhone image. It may just be a mock up of what designer Item thinks the iPhone 5 will look like, but we'll be more than happy if the consultancy is correct.
277432.gif

Will the iPhone 5 feature a widescreen? The picture above would suggest yes, but we're a little sceptical!
188322.gif.gif

We like this one. It's plausible and shows some minor modifications to the iPhone's aluminium body piece. Having said that, we're expecting something a little different with the iPhone 5 – bigger, better etc – so, maybe this one was a left over iPhone 4 prototype.
188323.gif

One of the first of quite a few white iPhone 5 leaked images. From what we can see in this image, the device looks pretty good and kind of like Wall-E's friend as well. If this was the iPhone 5 – and it may very well be – we'd be more than satisfied.
188324.gif

Oooh err, this one's a bit of a weird one. It looks kind of cool, but also extremely bulky. In fact, it looks more like an external hard drive than a mobile phone. We think the iPhone 5 will be much thinner than this – it'll have to be if it wants to take on Samsung's Galaxy S2.

This is fun. I am waiting for the iPhone 5....skipped the 4 entirely.

So....what do you have on the 5DMark III? :lmao:

I've had my iPhone since November 2009 and I've been due an upgrade since August, I can't wait until this is released!!

The iphone design team is pretty lucky, they haven't had to design anything new since 2007!

The technology within is a different story though.

My iPhone 3GS is coming to the end of it's life cycle I'm afraid. The thing is slooooowww. Not instant anymore like it was when I bought it. Really disappointing. I'll be going Droid when I'm up.

Oh wow, a phone that looks just like the other 4 before it. I'm impressed. :er:

ANDROID FTW

The thing about the iPhone design is it's timeless. It's clean, it's simple and it's easy to use. No need to play on weird design stuff. Is apple sly? Yes indeed. I love my gen 4 iPhone. It's sooo much quicker than my old 3GS! And it feels very solid. Size isn't a matter for me. I've got this TufLuv leathery case for it. It makes it a bit bigger, but totally worth it!

(very much like this one, but without the card slot, and it's a darker brown and doesn't have that pin on the front or the logo on the back)
apple-iphone-4-in-genius-saddleback-pull-tab-case-brown-1.jpg

Most reactions

Back