The best part of the Olympics...

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
theres a thread about the biggest upset, so I'll add my pick for the best part.

The best part of the olympics was a chinese trampolinist named Dong Dong.

Hmm there is so much good stuff there I don't know what to pick.

theres a thread about the biggest upset, so I'll add my pick for the best part.

The best part of the olympics was a chinese trampolinist named Dong Dong.

Uh...so he's a double dong? :mrgreen::confused::blushing:

Wow I'm no Bob Saget. :greenpbl:

Remember Sixteen Candles? Long Duc Dong.

I was up until the wee hours of the night last night watching the mens Volleyball (I'm a big fan and player of the sport so that's probably why) and I was probably waking my neighbors with my screems of frustration and joy. What an intense game...

Did you watch the May/Walsh tournament? That was a close one.

Yes... and I was yelling at them too... haha... as well as the Phil Dalhausser and Todd Rogers...

I was up until the wee hours of the night last night watching the mens Volleyball (I'm a big fan and player of the sport so that's probably why) and I was probably waking my neighbors with my screems of frustration and joy. What an intense game...

I've really gotten into it this olympics... and I was awake watching the end with you!

Best moment for me, though, would have to be...well I don't know, but probably something involving Nastia Liukin.

On a completely related note, some documents were discovered placing 3 of the Chinese gymnists' births in 1994, though their passports said 1992. This makes them too young to be eligible to compete, if their found to be ineligible after the investigation, China's team gold medal as well as any individual medals the 3 girls won will be stripped away.

And the ladies' soccer gold medal going to USA? I mean that was one of the bigger upsets!

I've really gotten into it this olympics... and I was awake watching the end with you!

Best moment for me, though, would have to be...well I don't know, but probably something involving Nastia Liukin.

On a completely related note, some documents were discovered placing 3 of the Chinese gymnists' births in 1994, though their passports said 1992. This makes them too young to be eligible to compete, if their found to be ineligible after the investigation, China's team gold medal as well as any individual medals the 3 girls won will be stripped away.

I watched them announce that too... I was doing the math on her and the china's uneven bars and the way they settle tie breakers seems to give the advantage to the least consistant performer... For excample let's say these were their scores after they took the top and bottom scores off...

Naustia: Kexin He:

Averaging both you get: 120

Now from what they are saying if they are still tied after that they take off the their next lowest point!

Naustia: Kexin He:

Now if you average them... Naustia:125, Kexin He: 137.5

But wouldn't you rather have a score like Naustia's rather than Kexin's? Honestly it seems that they should remove the next highest and lowest number then average again.

i like watching the gymnasts fall. yes i know im a terrible person...

today i was told that the best part of the olympics comes right after all the competitions are finished.

Everyone had to put his sex life on hold during the final stage of preparing for this ... and now it is party time and there is alot going on among athletes.

In all this, the German team just ran out of condoms apparently.

that's because the german team lives just next to the polish team...and as the whole world know - the best girls are in PL :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back