The best way to spend your lunch break

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snuck out and took these today. I'm very interested to hear people's opinions especially on the last one, specifically whether you think it works. I'm experimented a little with the PP.

1. Abandon Ship
Abandon_Ship_by_Resin42.jpg

2. Locked Out
Locked_Out_by_Resin42.jpg

3. Emergency Use
Emergency_Use_by_Resin42.jpg

4. Another Time
Another_Time_by_Resin42.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I can't really critique and I'm not a professional, but I think that last one is beautiful.

Likewise on the non-pro part. That said, I REALLY like #2, and I personally think that #4 works very well. Overall great job!

Likewise on the non-pro part. That said, I REALLY like #2, and I personally think that #4 works very well. Overall great job!

1 and 4 are awesome, though I think the PP work on 4 is overdone. I see it's a style and I think you did it well, I just think I might like the shot "normal" better.

Love the colors in the skies and such. CPOL, I assume?

I love decay. Anything with a rotting festering rusting mess is my kind of picture.

I need therapy.

Ah but the burning question is where is it on the BONZO scale? :D

No filter on this and considerining it was almost midday (11.46 according to the clock) I really could've used one. The light was pretty harsh which is part of the reason I went down this road with 4, trying to get a bit of definition into the white mast. It came out looking kinda sketched. Cool to play with but I don'tthink I'll be doing it too often.

Thanks guys, all opinions are appreciated even "non-pros". They're often based on much more of a gut reaction which is very honest. Cheers.

Definitely have to go with 1, 4, 2, 3. I love the abandoned/desolate look and the blue in 1.

Definitely seriously bonzo. :)

You should grab you a circular polarizer. That would make those very nice blue skies insanely nice... er, bonzo.

Ok, I need to kill the word of the day. it's getting out of hand. :lol:

It was fun while it lasted. ;)

Definitely have to go with 1, 4, 2, 3. I love the abandoned/desolate look and the blue in 1.

Cheers, quite pleased with 1 all in all. I did some selective highlight adjustment around the cabin to bring out the texture that previously appeared to be blown, in retrospect I should have done it with the whole boat. You live and learn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back