Photos OK to edit
MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

MGalleryItem.php

These were shot with
ISO: 400
Shutter: 1/60
Light: Natural light coming through the window

I'm looking for some C&C as I'd like to get some better pictures then these although I will admit I'm quite happy with these compared to previous pictures I've taken.

My own ideas are:
1. Get rid of his flea collar
2. Use the window for backlighting and use a second light source to light her & the dog up

I like them, especially 1 and 3. They would both make nice framers, #1 for your own viewing, and #3 for the rest of the us. It would be nice if you could see more of the dog's eyes in 3 without making the whole pic lighter. Maybe blowing it up will help.

I like them, especially 1 and 3. They would both make nice framers, #1 for your own viewing, and #3 for the rest of the us. It would be nice if you could see more of the dog's eyes in 3 without making the whole pic lighter. Maybe blowing it up will help.

Thanks for the comment!

first is a super picture, with final tonal range, as in lowkey type portraits.

second clearly needed at least 1/2 stop increase in exposure.

third cud be improved by filling up from left by white paper, towel etc...since increase in exposure will blow out her fingers and doggy's right portion.

when u try from window light, keep thermocol, or kitchen foil handy for fill in.

first is a super picture, with final tonal range, as in lowkey type portraits.

second clearly needed at least 1/2 stop increase in exposure.

third cud be improved by filling up from left by white paper, towel etc...since increase in exposure will blow out her fingers and doggy's right portion.

when u try from window light, keep thermocol, or kitchen foil handy for fill in.

Excellent. Appreciate the advice. I'll give it a go

Most reactions

New Topics

Back