The biggest lie

Tyson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tls-photo.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After 16 years of prison ie marriage and 2943 fights I say love is a lie.
2864957070_3592a77082_o.jpg

I take it you got divorced. Atleast you have the fire service.

I know your pain my gf just decided to dump me saying she said she just doesnt love me. Nice pic though

I'd say love is real; marriage sounds like the lie.

EDIT: The photo is good though. Kudos.

you know, that chemicals in our brain that gives us the feeling of love, also gives us "crazy".

And now, when you found out that 16 years of marriage and 2943 weren't "it", you made yourself a wedding photographer? (Did you get married at 18 then?)

Yes I did get married at 18, we got married in December and had our first kid in January. LOL. The wedding shot above was a friend of mine, he is like 36 she is 20 and pregnant.

...he is like 36 she is 20 and pregnant.

Been there. Done that.
Biggest mistake of my life.
He was "only" 31 at the time, but I, too, was 20 and pregnant and ... :roll:

But its a nice photo, all the same!

The thing telling you that love is a lie is the same thing that told you that you were in love the first time. Also I wouldn't worry about the past, life is to short and you aren't getting out alive anyway so why worry about whats done?

I'd say someone who makes an effort to start tally marking every fight they ever had is a little off in the head. If you were so miserable in your marriage, you should have gotten out. Don't pretend like you were imprisoned in it and don't you dare spread that poison around here. Some of us are stable enough to enjoy our marriages and I don't appreciate people who ***** and whine about being forced to stay in a horrible one. Take your self pity elsewhere.

I'd say someone who makes an effort to start tally marking every fight they ever had is a little off in the head. If you were so miserable in your marriage, you should have gotten out. Don't pretend like you were imprisoned in it and don't you dare spread that poison around here. Some of us are stable enough to enjoy our marriages and I don't appreciate people who ***** and whine about being forced to stay in a horrible one. Take your self pity elsewhere.

No self pitty my friend, well said though.:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back